Important: Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website
1. Agreement deemed by use Use of this Website ("site") deems your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of use ("terms and conditions") listed below.
2. Use of Materials, Graphics, and Text from this Site (a) This site is owned and operated by DIY Arcade (www.diyarcade.com.au). Unless otherwise specified, the materials in this site are presented for the purposes of promoting DIY Arcade products and providing information about to DIY Arcade suppliers and the general public. (b) No material from DIY Arcade , this site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by DIY Arcade may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way save for the following exception. (c) Exception: You may download one copy of this site document on any single computer for your personal non commercial use, and may print hard copies for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of DIY Arcade copyright and other proprietary rights. (d) Use of any material in this site on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. (e) All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to DIY Arcade. (f) All other rights are reserved by DIY Arcade as the copyright owner.
3. Links to other Sites (if applicable) (a) Material in this site may contain links to external Internet websites. DIY Arcade does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made in those websites. (b) DIY Arcade makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on other websites to which material on this site is linked. (c) DIY Arcade does not warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus or any other defects or errors, infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does it authorise any such infringement by reason of the linking of this site to material on ot her websites. (d) It is your responsibility to decide if you will accept the accuracy, currency and reliability of information found in external Internet websites which are linked to this sites pages and you do so entirely at your own risk.
4. Linking to this Site (a) Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. (b) Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security protection or password protect that DIY Arcade establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us for the graphic and link to our main page www.diyarcade.com.au
5. Products Promoted and Contract Development (a) Prices listed on this site and terms and conditions of any kind relating to products displayed on this site may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances constitute an offer or undertaking by DIY Arcade. DIY Arcade reserves the right to vary or modify the information in the site without notice. (b) DIY Arcade makes no representation that the products listed in this site are currently available at any of its locations at any time at DIY Arcade (firstname.lastname@example.org the prices listed on this site and it is your responsibility to verify product availability and pricing with at the address below.
6. Disclaimer (a) The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. (b) The information in the site is altered periodically and changes in circumstances after information is placed in this site may affect the accuracy of the information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, currency, completeness and reliability of information in the sites pages. (c) DIY Arcade makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material in this site or product referred to in this site. (d) DIY Arcade makes no warranties that this site is free of human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or typographical error. (e) DIY Arcade make no warranties or representation that the material in this site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions and refers to the Limitation of Liability section below.
7. Limitation of Liability (a) You waive and release DIY Arcade , its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this site. (b) DIY Arcade its servants or agents shall not, under any circumstances be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the materials in this site. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits. 8. Jurisdiction This site is controlled and operated by DIY Arcade from its office in Bendigo, Australia and by use of this site you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria if a conflict arises from the use of this site. If you choose to access this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such local laws apply.
9. Severability If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter